November 15, 2022
It’s time for another Colonoscopy!!! At the risk of being the butt of everyone’s jokes, I want to have some fun with it. Because in the end, what else ya got?
Here’s the situation: I’m giving a doctor I’ve never met and his team of beautiful nurses (at least in my mind) total and unrestricted access to an area of my body that I’ve only seen on camera or mirrors, and certainly never spent much time fussing with.
Since I’ll be heavily sedated (roofied) I may not be able to speak with my assailants so I thought I’d write some words of encouragement, last minute instructions, or an interesting emoji across my ass. Here are a few ideas:
- “May your aim be true”
- “Take a picture! It lasts longer.”
- “Can you have a cigarette ready for when I wake up?”
- “Is there an echo/draft in here?”
- “The acoustics in there are amazing!”
- “If you find any money up there it’s mine!”
- “The other side is way more interesting.”
- “Stay in your lane”
- or or or or or or or or or or or
Any suggestions? Thanks…Thurm