I am now slowly beginning to unveil Suicide by Everest and develop a community of people interested in my writing. So far that’s a very small, but fiercely loyal group. 🙂 I am moving from the writing phase of being an authorpreneur and moving to the marketing phase, which I also really enjoy. Some of the things that I did today.
- Verified my website on Google, and set-up Google analytics
- Rewrote the books Introduction after receiving excellent input/feedback from Haydn, Pete, and April.
- Received my first book quote/comment from the novel’s Editor extraordinaire Andrew Wooddell
- Changed the book cover to include my middle initial…some more good input from my fan base.
- A few Tweets and added Twitter analytics. I’m up to 324 Followers.
- Received my first preorder!!! (Thanks AV)
- Received notice from Amazon that they shipped out 5 copies/proofs of my novel.
- Still tweaking, and editing a few things. Want to get all of my ducks in a row before I hit the publish button on KDP
2 thoughts on “Creating a Community”
Scott, my brother from another mother, so excited to see this vision come to life! From tireless reader to inspired author, what a great journey. I’m sure there is more to come…cheers on your first step….with love and admiration…Shahnaz.
Thanks Singh! You’ve always been one of my more literate friends. 😉 Thanks for your support!!!